History of Elden | The Cars
Mk 6 – Elden PRH 6
Formula Ford 1600 | 1968 to 1969 | 4 Cars Produced
The Elden PRH 6 was a development of the design for the Mk 3, now incorporating inboard suspension, a square tube fully triangulated frame and a shorter wheel base.
This was the first car to use the Elden marque with the company’s financial partners disliking the previous Briham name.
The prototype was very promising, posting quick lap times in its inaugrual race and able to finish 3rd despite starting from the back of the grid.
A lack of finances and customers limited the production run. Most cars produced were sold to the USA.